Monday, January 12, 2015

Man, fuck the holidays

Not really no, but I thought I was being good.  My clothes must have shrunk in the dryer.  It turns out I was in denial.  All of my hard work over the summer was gone.  I gained it all back. :(

I don't just blame the holidays, I also blame work and fun like being in plays getting in the way.  It was really hard to find even thrity minutes to exercise, and I'm finding this week, it takes a lot of time to plan out your meals.

No matter what the reason, I don't like how tight my clothes are and so it is a priority to get healthy.  I'd like to loose 1 pound a week and keep it off.   I'm going to do Combat again because I actually lost over ten pounds last time, so I know it works.  It is all about balancing everything else.

I am going to do my best and just move forward.  I will try not to beat myself up if I don't make my weekly goal, instead I will strategize what I can do to make it work better for me.

Wish me luck and I wish you all the best on your journeys toward being healthier!

No comments:

Post a Comment