Monday, July 14, 2014

End of week one results

One week down!

  • Weight: -6.8 lbs
  • Inches:
    • Waist: -0.5
    • Hips: -0
    • Right arm: -0.5
    • Left arm: +0.5
    • Right thigh: -1
    • Left Thigh: -0.25
I'm pretty sure the weight loss is mostly water weight, considering how much I sweated this week!  I'm also pleased with the inches lost.  As I continue on in the program I'm pretty sure that as fat gets replaced with muscle, I won't lose as much weight, but instead I will be shedding the inches.  

Now I get to go to a higher calorie diet for the rest of the program.  I actually get to eat a luxurious 2100 calories.  I don't know what I'm going to do with myself!  My plan is to still eat five meals a day and try to stay in the portions and dietary guidelines listed in the nutrition guide, but I also feel like I can eat the food I want to eat.  I'm motivated to make changes, but if I can't eat some of my favorite things, my motivation will evaporate. I also don't want to mess up any of the hard work that I'm doing or have done, so I got to put my head down and plan out my meals!

No comments:

Post a Comment