Monday, July 21, 2014

End of week two results

Two weeks down! These changes are from the previous week.  Check out the progress tab for the overall changes.

  • Weight: +1.8 lbs
  • Inches:
    • Waist: - 0.5
    • Hips: -1.0
    • Right arm: - 0
    • Left arm: - 0.25
    • Right thigh: +1.25
    • Left Thigh: + 0.25
So not the best results, but I've know lost an inch off my waist!  That is awesome!  Also even though I gained a little bit of weight this week, I'm still at an overall deficit :).  I think that I might have been overlly excited about getting to eat the foods I want so I stayed within the 2100 calories budget (except for one day :( ) but I didn't eat the type of food the program wanted me to eat.  I ate a lot more carbs than I should have.  Also I am on my period, so that tends to translate into some weight gain.  I'm not going to get discouraged and I'm going to keep going.  The upcoming week comes with an exercise switch in the program and I plan on sticking to the nutrition program a lot more so we shall see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment