Sunday, July 20, 2014

Warning dudes- this post is about lady issues


Ladies, I don't know about you, but when I'm on my period exercising is the last thing in the world I want to do.  I still pushed through, but I know for a fact that I did not push myself as hard today because I felt like my body was breaking apart.  Once I got moving it was okay, but I'm exhausted, crampy, and generally uncomfortable.  To compound the issue, the digestion system has decided that it hates raw fruit and vegetables.  The cramps are RIDICULOUS when I eat my fresh salads, fruit, and juices.  This is the majority of my diet!  I know that my body would be very happy eating nothing but steak and chocolate cake right now, but I won't let it be an excuse.  Time to bring on the advil and just get through the next few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment