Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Holy Sh*t, that was the most intense hour of my life


Okay, so the 30 minute workout is done in a flash, the 45 feels like I'm pushing my body, but it is totally doable.  Today was the first day of the 60 minute Ultra Cardio Fighter workout.  The sets seemed less intense than the 30 and 45 minute sets, but damn there are a lot of them.

I really like how Les Mills Combat reves the intervals up.  they start each set with the basics and then they build the combos, and then repeat, repeat, repeat.  they also seems to really know the limits of the average person doing this workout.  They repeat the sets and right when I feel like my leg is ready to give up we switch sides and work the other leg.  Because it is such an excellent buildup in intensity, by the time you hit the thirty minute mark, you are revved up and the second half of the hour just flies by.  I'm not going to lie and say that I feel like going for a run, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, but it was intense.  I think I'm really going to be feeling it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment